Report results to tournaments created in instantLIGA
Download the app and report match results from anywhere.
To report results for a match, you need the app and you need a pin code. You receive the pin code from the tournament administrator. If you haven't received a pin code, please request one from the administrator.
Reporting match results in instantLIGA
- In the app, select Unlock Result Reporting in the menu. All matches now have a small pencil icon indicating that you can update results for the matches.
- Select the match you want to update.
- Now, you can increment the score for each team. You can also type it in.
Note. The live score can be viewed by spectators if you choose to update and save during the match.
- Change the status to DONE when the match is over. This immediately updates the fixture (table).
You can add comments before, during, and after a match.
- Before: You can, for example, note who will be the referee, if the match delayed, if a team or player is a no-show
- Under: who scored, who assisted, penalties and so on
- After: a small review of the game