Follow a tournament or an event in instantLIGA
Follow a tournament, team, or player and get real time information about scores, standings and upcoming matches.
Download app and follow tournaments from anywhere.
Follow a tournament in the app
- Open the app.
- Go to the menu and tap Find Event. If it's the first time that you use the app, this menu item opens automatically.
- If the event is public, you don't need an event id. You can just search for the name of the tournament.
- Type the tournament or event id and you're done.
Follow teams or players
On the home page, tap TEAMS to see an overview of all teams and current standings. You can tap a team to select is as favorite. A heart icon shows when a team is a favorite team. You can filter teams by tournament when you click the down arrow.
When you tap a team as a favorite, the home page displays a summary of the team's results and standings. You'll also receive notifications of any relevant changes.
View match schedules
On the home page, tap MATCHES to see an overview of all matches. The matches of your favorite team have a heart icon next to them. Tap on a match to see the details.
You can can filter matches by tournament or fields, when you tap the down arrow. Tap on Overview to view all matches in a graphical layout. If you tap Overview at the bottom of the screen, you get a graphical overview of the matches.
View results match results
On the home page, tap RESULTS to see an overview of all match results. The matches of your favorite team have a heart icon next to them. Tap a match to view the match log.
View a tournament on the website
You can also follow a tournament on the instantLIGA website.
- Click the Find and Follow menu - or click here.
- Enter the tournament or event id and you're done. If it is a public event, you don't need the id. You can just search for the name of the tournament.
That's it. If you bookmark the page, you don't have to reenter the id or name the next time you visit the page.